Reiki course for beginners
Reiki 1 Shoden is for beginners and the first step on your Reiki journey. It’s very easy to learn and Julie will teach you simple tools that you can begin using immediately.
By the end of the course you’ll know how to perform a reiki treatment on yourself, facilitate a reiki treatment on a friend or family member and develop a personal reiki meditation practice to find balance and clarity each day.
The Reiki 1 Shoden course is delivered in small personalised groups in a relaxed and friendly environment. Most reiki courses are held at Rainforest Reiki — Julie’s home reiki studio in Cairns — but (depending on availability) she also delivers private courses and regional workshops from time to time.
- Benefits of Reiki and practical ways to work with the system in your own life.
- Explanation of the 3 Diamonds of the Japanese energy system and the 5 elements of Reiki.
- Japanese meditations for your own self development.
- A guided self healing session.
- Experience and give a seated reiki treatment.
- Experience and give full body reiki treatment.
- History of how the system of reiki came together from traditional Japanese practices.
- Why right intention is essential.
- Explanation of an attunement (you’ll receive 4 over the 2-day Course).
What you will receive:
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and nibbles
- 4 x attunements
- Reiki 1 Shoden Certificate
- A full instruction manual to take home
- Lunch to share
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Frans & Bronwyn Steine
Next Course Dates:
Check out the latest dates for Reiki 1 Shoden courses at Julie’s rainforest clinic in Cairns.
To book your space, or for more information please contact Julie direct on 0438 537365 or email email@example.com.
Private Reiki Courses
One-to-one Reiki 1 Shoden courses are great if you would like to do the course in one day or over 4 x 1.5 hour sessions. Please contact Julie to arrange a time that is convenient to you.
If you would like to learn Reiki 1 Shoden with your family, friends or workmates, Julie is happy to run private courses (for 4 people or more) in your own home. Get in touch for pricing and to arrange a date.
Come & Stay
Why not come on a Reiki Holiday in Cairns? You can relax in Julie’s beautiful home in the rainforest, take the Reiki 1 Shoden course, and enjoy beautiful Cairns. Julie offers a range of options — from overnight stays to reef and reiki tour packages.
Take the first step in your Reiki journey and contact Julie Heskins by phone 0438 537365 or filling in the contact form below.