Reiki 1 Shoden is for beginners and the first step on your Reiki journey. It is easy to learn and includes simple tools that support you each day to find balance and clarity. All teaching is in small personalized groups in a relaxed friendly environment.
- How the Reiki energy works
- The 3 Diamonds of the Japanese system and gain an
understanding of the 5 elements
- Japanese meditations for your own self development
- Hand positions for self healing
- Experience and give a seated treatment
- Experience and give full body treatment
- History and the principles of the Usui Ryoho Reiki system
- Why right intention is essential
- Benefits of Reiki and its uses
- Explanation of an attunement and receive 4 over the Course
What you will receive:
- Morning and afternoon tea & nibbles
- Reiki 1 Shoden Certificate
- A full instruction manual
- Lunch to share
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Frans & Bronwyn Steine
Weekend Course Dates:
19th & 20th October 2019
30th November & 1 December 2019
18th & 19th January 2020
- 9.45am to 4.30pm each day.
Learn Reiki in One Day
For people who are limited for time I offer courses over one day. These are limited to 2 students per course.
Please contact Julie for alternative dates.
- 9am to 4.30pm each day.
Private Reiki Courses
One-to-one classes can also be arranged by appointment at Rainforest Reiki. These are held over 1 day or over 4 x 1.5 hour sessions at a time convenient for you.
Organise a Private Reiki 1 Course in your Area
For 4 or more people I am happy to travel to you and teach in your home. a
Come & Stay
Why not come on a Reiki Holiday. Accommodation is available here so you can relax in the rainforest setting and study Reiki 1 at the same time.