Reiki course for beginners
Reiki 1 Shoden is for beginners and the first step on your Reiki journey. It’s very easy to learn and Julie will teach you simple tools that you can begin using immediately.
By the end of the course you’ll know how to perform a reiki treatment on yourself, facilitate a reiki treatment on a friend or family member and develop a personal reiki meditation practice to find balance and clarity each day.
The Reiki 1 Shoden course is delivered in small personalised groups in a relaxed and friendly environment. Most reiki courses are held at Rainforest Reiki — Julie’s home reiki studio in Cairns — but (depending on availability) she also delivers private courses and regional workshops from time to time.
- How the Reiki energy works
- Explanation of the 3 Diamonds of the Japanese energy system and the 5 elements of Reiki.
- Japanese meditations for your own self development.
- Hand positions for self healing.
- Experience and give a seated reiki treatment.
- Experience and give full body reiki treatment
- History and the principles of the Usui Ryoho Reiki system.
- Why right intention is essential.
- Benefits of Reiki and practical uses in your own life.
- Explanation of an attunement (you’ll receive 4 over the 2-day Course).
What you will receive:
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and nibbles
- 4 x attunements
- Reiki 1 Shoden Certificate
- A full instruction manual to take home
- Lunch to share
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Frans & Bronwyn Steine
Next Course Dates:
Check out the latest dates for Reiki 1 Shoden courses in Cairns. To book your space, or for more information please contact Julie by phone 0438 537365 or email email@example.com.
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July 2020 (9.45am to 4.30pm)
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September 2020 (9.45am to 4.30pm)
Learn Reiki in One Day
For people who have limited time, Julie can teach the Reiki 1 Shoden course in one day. One day courses run from 9am to 4.30pm and are limited to 1 or 2 students per course.
Please contact Julie for available dates.
Private Reiki Courses
One-to-one Reiki 1 Shoden courses can also be arranged by appointment with Julie at Rainforest Reiki in Cairns. These are held over 1 day or over 4 x 1.5 hour sessions at a time convenient for you.
Cost: AUD$450. On Special: $375
Organise a Private Reiki 1 Shoden Course
If you would like to learn Reiki 1 Shoden with your family, friends or workmates, Julie is happy to run private courses (for 4 people or more) in your home.
Come & Stay
Why not come on a Reiki Holiday in Cairns? You can relax in Julie’s beautiful home in the rainforest, take the Reiki 1 Shoden course, and enjoy beautiful Cairns. Julie offers a range of options — from overnight stays to reef and reiki tour packages.
Take the first step in your reiki journey and get in touch with Julie Heskins from Rainforest Reiki today.