Level 3 Reiki Courses in Cairns
Reiki 3 Shinpiden is the final level of traditional Japanese Reiki training and available to students who have already completed Reiki 1 Shoden and Reiki 2 Okuden. Maybe you would like to develop your personal practice even more? Perhaps you are already delivering professional treatments and ready for advanced training? You might even want to start teaching reiki!
This level also qualifies you to teach reiki to your own students in the future — once you develop a strong (and consistent) personal practice. This will be the next step on your Reiki journey.
Students of other reiki lineages are welcome to attend the Reiki 3 Shinpiden course but Julie strongly recommends a period of refresher and transition training. This usually involves doing a reiki refresher course and having private sessions with Julie to learn the healing techniques and meditations. You should have been practicing them before attending Shinpiden.
Julie also recommends all students intending to undertake Shinpiden to read the books in the ‘suggested reading list’ below.
What you will learn:
- Refresher of Reiki 1 Shoden and Reiki 2 Okuden meditations, symbols and mantras.
- An explanation of the final symbol in the Reiki system and how to work with it.
- How to facilitate an attunement and reiju on a partner.
- Receive the attunement for the final symbol.
- Advanced practice techniques for working with the Reiki Precepts.
- Further techniques for performing absent healing.
- Bringing the system of Usui Reiki Ryoho together.
- The role of a reiki teacher and discussions about starting to teach reiki professionally (should you wish to do so).
What you will receive:
- Manuals for Reiki 1 Shoden, Reiki 2 Okuden & Reiki 3 Shinpiden
- 1 x attunement for the final symbol.
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Reiki 3 Shinpiden Certificate
- Lunch to share
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Frans & Bronwyn Steine
- The Inner Heart of Reiki by Frans Steine
- Reiki Insights by Frans Steine
Browse the latest course dates for Reiki 3 with Julie Heskins in Cairns, QLD.
Private Reiki Sessions
You may have learnt Reiki years ago or are a Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho or another reiki system. If you are curious to know more about the traditional Japanese system of Reiki — as originally taught by Usui Mikeo — Julie offers private sessions in person or by Skype.
Traditional Japanese Reiki is an outstanding self-development tool and during a session Julie will be answering your questions and teaching you:
- Traditional Japanese Reiki healing techniques
- Meditations on the precepts, symbols and mantras
Sessions are customised to suit your interest areas and professional development and you’ll walk away with tools that you can begin to use immediately in your own life and (with practice) pass onto your own students.
A$75 per hour
For course bookings or information about Reiki mentoring and spiritual development with Julie, please phone 0438 537365 or use the contact form below.