The final level of Traditional Japanese Reiki training. You will have completed Reiki 1 Shoden and Reiki 2 Okuden prior to this Course. This level is suitable for all students who would like to develop their personal and/or professional practice. This level also qualifies you to teach others in the future once you develop a strong personal practice should you wish to do so. This will be the next step on your Reiki journey.
Students of other lineages you are welcome to attend. I strongly recommend you do a refresher course or private sessions with me to learn the techniques & meditations beforehand and then practice them before you attend Shinpiden. Please see the suggested reading list as well.
What you will learn:
- An explanation of the final symbol of the Reiki system and how to work with it
- Learn how to facilitate an attunement and reiju on a partner
- Receive the attunement for the final symbol
- Work with the Precepts
- Refresher of Level 1 & 2 meditations with symbols & mantras
- Further techniques for absent healing
- Bringing the system of Usui Reiki Ryoho together
- Discussion on starting to teach reiki professionally should you wish to do so
What you will receive:
- Manuals for Reiki 1 Shoden, Reiki 2 Okuden & Reiki 3 Shinpiden
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Reiki 3 Shinpiden Certificate
- Lunch to share
- The Japanese Art of Reiki by Frans & Bronwyn Steine
- The Inner Heart of Reiki by Frans Steine
- Reiki Insights by Frans Steine
Please contact Julie.
Private Reiki Sessions:
You may have learnt Reiki years ago or are a Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho or another system. If you are curious to know more about the traditional Japanese system of Reiki, as originally taught by Usui Mikeo as a self development tool, Julie offers private sessions in person or by skype. During a session Julie will be happy to answer any questions you have and teach you various techniques & meditations on the precepts, symbols & mantras etc that you can use in your own life and, with practice, pass onto your own students.
Cost: A$75 per hour